Grey Cashmere Jumper with Mulit coloured flowers. This is a Boxy easy fit jumper.
The placing of an order constitutes a binding contract between the customer and Cocoa Cashmere Limited and implies acceptance of the terms and conditions as detailed. All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If an item is unavailable we will tell you and let you know when it will be available. Customers are never charged for items until they are ready to be dispatched.
All UK deliveries are free of charge. All items available from stock will be dispatched within 48 hours.
Overseas deliveries are charged at £15. A signature will be required on delivery. We will always require the recipient's daytime telephone number. All customs duties are to be paid for by the recipient of the goods.
We do our best to ensure the best possible stock service. If we do not have the item in stock we will notify you by email and arrange a new delivery date.
We make every attempt to accurately reproduce the colours of garments on this website but slight differences may occur.
We hope that you are happy with your Cocoa Cashmere garment, however if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we're sorry to hear that and we would like to offer you a return. Simply return the item to us in its original unused condition within 14 days of receipt.
Products returned to us should be unused, unwashed and in their original packaging. Please note we will not refund any item if it is scented with perfume or deodorant. Once we have the returned item we will let you know by email. For overseas returns it is the customers responsibility to ensure items are returned safely and at the customers cost.
Please note: Goods will only be accepted for return if they are returned within 14 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
Please also note we will refund an item if it is faulty, after a thorough check of the item. Please allow 7 working days for a refund to be processed.
Unit 1, Milne Building
If you have any queries please contact us on 02039143831.
Cocoa Cashmere is combed from the undercoat of mongolian goats and is one of the finest fibres in the world and so requires a little care and attention than other knitwear.
Our cashmere can be hand washed or dry cleaned. We recommend gentle hand washing following these simple guidelines:
- Wash in lukewarm water not exceeding 30 C using detergent formulated for wools and silk.
- Squeeze suds gently through fabric making sure the garment is thoroughly rinsed - do not rub, wring or stretch the garment.
- Rinse in lukewarm water, (do not use fabric softener) squeeze out excess water.
- Short spin dry (2 minutes) at 1,000 rpm maximum.
- Reshape while damp.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Dry flat and supported away from direct heat or sunlight.
- Use cool steam iron to remove any creases.
You may notice your cashmere garment forming small balls (pills) on it's surface. These are caused by your garment rubbing during wear. Pills can be easily removed by hand or by using a depiling knitwear comb to keep your garment luxurious and soft.
High quality fibres are a moth's favourite meal, so to stop moth larvae from munching through your favourite jumper you can take these steps:
- Never put clothes away dirty. This can attract moths and make it more likely for the female moths to find the perfect site for their eggs to hatch. Wash your cashmere following our guidelines or dry clean as moths are put off by the smell.
- Every month open your drawers and shake your clothing as their life cycle is about 21 days. Another option is to air your garments in strong sunlight as larvae are repelled by light and will fall from clothing.
- A common option is to freeze moths out which works well with cashmere. Wrap the cashmere in acid-free tissue paper and put it in a plastic bag. Freeze overnight, then defrost slowly. This will kill the moth larvae.
- You could try cedar balls to keep moths at bay as moths hate the smell. Remember to replace these products regularly as they become less potent over time.
- If you wish to store your cashmere for summer then do so in a zip storage bag or airtight until the next season.